The Goblet of Fire was doused by me.....
Shit lor the show....Its no longer kiddy, does not best represent magical fantasy anymore....
Few points to note...
- Why does Harry Potter has biceps???? They are suppose to be kids...
- Why does Harry Potter wins the Dragon battle without magic?
- Why is Harry Potter unable to think of a solution for the 2nd quest
Harry Potter just suc la it got worse....
He's stupid and dumb.... Yea he may have whole lots of unleashed magical power in him...
But he's stupid.... Its suppose to be him being magical rite? Damn....
Nvm let's see what he can do in the next one.
*I dun read the books and I dun care, I just watch the movies, if the movie sux, the book sux.
or the director sux, cos he do not know how to represent magical fantasy...
Night..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home