Mum's Bday!!!! + New Blog design with cBox!!!!
Had super lotsa dishes for the dinner lor... Mum prepared a Western Meal...Sausages, chicken, fish fillets, tater tots, salad, bee hoon, garlic bread and the CAKE!
Angie's, Black Forest Cake, best man!
Photos to be published when I'm free lor.
If you all not *pa jiao* or *chi mi*, you all will notice that my blog design has changed to a more rock solid design.... unlike Froggy's one.... Design student wif *bo* taste.
I also put in the chatter box for anyone who wan to spam me, ppl like Nicholas who's super bo liao and bored upstairs can do so, I permit you yea?
"I, nric, rank & name, permit LCP Nicholas and LCP Froggy to spam my chatterbox. In doing so, I will not knock them down, recommend extras, do more lockups and will not give them the "L*E H*R""...
Nite!!!! Its Friday Nite!!!! YAY!!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home