Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Self Survival (Part 2)

Den along came a new boss.... appeared out of no where...
And we had lunch together on his first day here.

Appeared to be nice. Seems friendly. Hope is good!
Once, on my way to the counsellor, he saw me...
Told him about my condition....
And the thing about him was tat he was very neutral about the whole story
as he's new and we jus met a few days only... which shows tat he's fair and bothered/cared
about wat's goin on. And the feeling he gave me was tat dun worry, I'm here to help u.
WHich assured me of better life ahead.

So far there are 2 significant tasks since his arrival.
First was to get storage space for the returning exercise stores.
- I approached him for some help and he really did help alot with his connections and rank.
In the end the problem was solved!
Secondly was to do up some research on a few technologies.
- This was something I never did for quite some time now. And during the presentation, it brings me back to poly days where the evaluators are there to ealuate and sincerely help you as well, instead of putting up a guard and prepare to fail you whenever possible.

So far its been good for me at work apart from some other unhappiness which I try to put away......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home