Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Self Survival...

SInce I was posted into my unit, I was left to fight for my own survival without any protection from my superiors with the exception of 1 particular officer.
He would try his best to fight for my rights and welfare. Ensuring that I do not get taken advantaged of by my own superior or outsiders.

But there's a limit to what he can do, the rest is up to me.
And honestly speakin there's nothin much I can do at all.

No one seeks to clarify anything wif me, and always jump to conclusion tat I did a bad job.
No one ask whether am I busy before shooting me wif a task tat they deem of higher priority.
No one wans to accept a wrongs and negatives, leaving it for me to handle.
No one treats me the way its suppose to be like.

How is it fair to me????

I was told before tat our branch is small, and we need each other help.




Den I approach who for help?

Scenario:
In a midst of discussion before proceedin to shift tables out of the lab.
One guy approached me wif 2 poster stands and say pass this to A now, he needs it.
And he walks off....
I went and came back carried on shifting the tables.
And him???? in his cubicle...I wonder wats he doing....

Scenario:
"Hello Marcus ah, get my hp charger from my table upstairs and pass me now... urgent."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home