Sunday, December 04, 2005

Back from BATAM.

Yes, I'm back from Batam!!!!
Damn tiring man!!!!

OK, here's wat I ate over there since Friday morning...
  1. Ate @ coffeeshop, had Soto Medan (Breakfast)
  2. Ate @ coffeeshop, had Char Kway Teow (Breakfast)
  3. Ate @ DO & ME(A fastfood chain), had Chicken Burger (Brunch)
  4. Ate @ BFC(A fastfood chain), had Mee Goreng (Lunch)
  5. Ate @ BFC, had Ice Cream waffles (Lunch Dessert)
  6. Honey's aunt cooked for dinner
  7. Ate @ A&W, had Curly Fries (Supper)
  8. Ate @ DC Mall's foodcourt, had Pempek Pempek - Indonesia fishcakes (Supper)
  9. Da Pao Murthabak (Supper)
  10. Ate @ coffeeshop, had Mee Rebus (Breakfast)
  11. Ate @ coffeeshop, had Gado Gado (Breakfast)
  12. Ate @ A&W, had Fish Burger meal & Ice Cream Waffles (Lunch)
  13. Ate @ Ferry Terminal, had Nasi Padang (Tea Break)

When last minute shopping at MegaMall, a new one next to the ferry terminal @ Batam Center.
Bought 2 Nike Dri-fit for $27 each, 1 pair of converse for less den $25.
Honey also bought the shoes, so 2 for the cost of 1 in SGD. Power!
Den bought some T-Shirts for my cousins, mum paid for them one.
Apart from those, I bought some tidbits for office makan one lor.

Total I exchanged SGD50 and signed, SGD160!!!!
the 50 bucks was all on food and treats lor. worth it man!
Not to mention the killer ferry ticket went up to 30bucks!!!! sian.....

Ok la, tired and sleepy liao.... bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home