X'Mas present???? Fishin is boring.
Today so & so was askin me wat to get as present for his gf, must be something nobody give b4 one.So i suggested him to cut his nails tonite, and put in a jar of water... leave itto soak til 25 Dec.
Den give her gf, den ask her.... "can you smell the love.... can u taste the love...."
Damn chao ji de gross and disgusting lor..... How can I even think of such disgutin idea man....
hehehehehe
Honey, you wan? I can give you leh.
Anyway, Glenn was tellin me this morning tat he wans to fish... come on lor its so boring..
Fishing already so boring, den he still blog about fishin... wah damn borin lor he....
I dun like fishin, wait wait wait, den got fish scully non edible fish like puffer fish or stone fish...
den scully fish dio shark or whale how?? Kena eaten leh.
Den scully fish dio dolhpin how? Fishes conservation catch you den u noe ah. The sentosa dolhpin, already so many problem liao even got license. Aiya, fishin borin la. waste time...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home