Monday, November 28, 2005

A Brand New Monday!!!! Christmas Mood!!!!

I've got a new and pleasant superior which officially task me a mini work to do.

Everyone's back from Australia, life wont be the same anymore at work, for the better or worse I really dun care anymore.
I will just be wat I am and do wat I can do.
Push me around and do watever you wan, to me, go ahead, 3-4 more mths and it will change til ORD.

Anyway, it's time to prepare for X'mas, CNY and Wedding!!!!
Oriental really is damn roxxor lor, just sent some queries to the banquet coordinator before I commit to Oriental.

Glenn brought some X'Mas CDs which totally dun Roxxor lor!!!!
Sounds like some lullaby man, but wat to do? We are in the same cubicle so have to loon lor.
One day buay loon liao den knock him down lor.

Frog just gave Felix a French Kiss.....

*Back in office, we will miss, MoMo, Idleness, Nicholas, fey, poolop/teetoon..... till we meet again pals!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home