My Bestest Friend @ work
If you readers are wondering why I keep mentioning about this guy call Glenn aka Frog....If you readers are wondering are we gay or watsoever sexually or emotionally attached...
You ppl are wrong....
Glenn and I goes back a long way.................
It all began with a breakfast.... YES, a breakfast.....
The usual BREAKFAST LEGACY..... Which I destroyed...
We would have breakfast together, enjoying the food and moment....
Discussing about work and any other things under the moon....
Den we merged cubicles @ our work place... and Glenn joined Felix(another bestest fren) and I.
Previosuly, Glenn was a wanderer, floating from places to places within the office wif his trusty old toshiba tablet pc. He do not have a place to call "WORKPLACE"...
So when we merged, I reached out my hand to Glenn saying... "COME JOIN US, WE ARE YOUR FAMILY"...
Glenn saw a light... he felt the warmth that was elusive for so long... SO he joined...
We gave him a desk, power point, swivel chair, 2 cabinet drawers and a paper shelf... on top of that, we threw in a CHristy CHung poster as an addition perk.
so everyday den on, Glenn has been part of our life at work.
He's the right guy for a listenin ear, though half the time he's stoning... but at least there's someone there!
Felix always pour out his troubles to Glenn, and he enjoys listenin too...
Me, I like to disturb ppl ,so Glenn is my only target board...
Apart from these 2 fellas, I have only 1 closest fren, Derek.. Will talk about him some other time la.. lazy liao.
bye!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home