Humans are so funny.....
I was just wondering how humans react to stuffs and believe tat it happened but in actual fact it did not happen. Jus an example....There were 3 flies flyin ard in the lab, superbly huge and gross ones....
I killed 1 , the cleaner lady caught and squashed it. the last one flew away.
Now, here's more detail on how I killed it.
I simply use my "wu di" newspaper dated yesterday, to smack it when it's pissing on the floor.
"SMACK" its dead.
Ok, later on, I told Glenn about wat happened, he was amazed about the killings.
Until I twist the story, I told him the fly landed on his nicely folded shirt and I smacked it there.
And there was abit of remains on the shirt, so I just wipe it off wif tissue.
Immediately after he heard it, he was hysterical, shouting and screaming... he almost cried... but nvm... he forgotten about it soon after.
So when it's time for hi mt ichange, I point to him the spot where the fly landed and died.
He look at it intently and flick of "something" on his shirt where I pointed....
Now how humourous.... hmmmmmm... humans.....
:D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home