Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Refreshed after MC...

Was on MC yesterday due to a migraine...
Did not sleep well, having some disturbing thoughts.. sian..

But anyway, seen my doc and got myself distracted by catching Just Like Heaven & having Secret Recipe during dinner time. I seriously need to get my thoughts away from my mind.... Luckily goin to Batam this weekend.





Will be visiting my gf's aunt and having a makan feast @ those roadside stalls!!!!!

On a serious note, I feel myself gettin better compared to a mth ago.
I feel happier, lighter, more relaxed... begining to joke ard more often... eat better, sleep better (aprt frm the occasional thoughts @ nite), communicate better wif my family.... I just hope that my next trip to the counsellor will be the last few....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some nice verses from the bible....

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye"
- Matthew 7:1-5

Simply put, ensure that you and your life is in order first before judging others....

"Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment" - John 7:24

Simply put, do not judge a book by it's cover....

To whoever you are out there reading this, touch your conscience and agree that you have done it right sucker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And NO, I'm not a Christian... Ta Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home