What a DAY!
Office is superbly quiet, due to a retreat which ends tomo.And I'm not involved as I'm from diff dept. Draw so fine line man.. hahaha
Anyway, today nothin much lor... Cleaning aunty came to vacuum, den the vacuum I think spoil liao ah, so damn noisy... she also tried to fix it but buay sai. So bo pian have to loon the sound while vacuumin. hahha
Den got one lorry-crane driver came to collect some coffee tables from us.
He was tellin me he worked for the same company for 20yrs.
Driving from mini pickups to the current 4 axle lorry crane (this is really heavy duty use one. normally is 2/3 axles).
Den now I can't wait to go home play Guild Wars!!! I wan to lvl up to 11!!!!
This game the map really damn blardy big man. Jus to get from town to town may take 30mins of play. But its fun la. :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home